As of August 2017, Dr. Toledano has been recruiting patients for a Chronic Low Back Pain clinical trial out of her North Miami office. The office is located at: 1785 NE 123rd Street, North Miami, 33181, Telephone: 305-895-6808
The study’s flyer is posted bellow:
Chronic Low Back Pain Clinical Trial
Do you or someone you know suffer from back pain?
If so, you may qualify for a research study of a new investigational drug.
The investigational drug is a combination of two existing approved drugs in a low dose.
Eligible subjects will be provided with study related exams and medication at no cost.
- Willing to provide medical information to the study doctor and follow all trial procedures?
- 18 years of age or older?
- Suffering from low back pain for 6 months or longer?
- Having moderate to severe pain intensity?
- Willing to be in the clinical trial for 20 weeks with 7 visits and 5 telephone calls.
- Willing to have a 4-week baseline period, a 12-week treatment period, and 4-week post-treatment follow-up period.
You will be…
- Eligible for financial compensation of up to $600 for time and transportation.
- Seeing us at the study location: Dr. Annette Toledano, 1785 N.E. 123rd Street, North Miami, Fl. 33181. Telephone: 305-895-6808.
The study is listed in Clinicaltrials.gov. The study’ official title is:
A Single Center, Phase 2B, Randomized, Double Blind, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Twice Daily Oral ALLOD-2 vs. Placebo in the Treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain