Do you or someone you know suffer from back pain?
If so, the back pain sufferer may qualify for a research study of an investigational medication for back pain. This medication is a non-narcotic, non-analgesic drug. The medication was developed by Dr. Annette Toledano.
The study location is in North Miami, and will last for 4 – 7 weeks. The study is FDA and IRB approved. For further details about the study please check the posting at http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01415895.Are you?
Willing to provide medical information to the study doctor and follow all trial procedures?
Age 18 to 70?
- Having Back pain for 3 months or longer
- Having Neck pain for 3 months or longer
- Having pain of moderate severity.
- Are not using narcotic medications
- Able to read, understand and follow the study instructions, including completion of pain intensity
- rating scales at home.
- If the subject is a female, she must be post-menopausal, not currently pregnant or nursing using a reliable contraception method.
Only serious inquiries please, must be motivated and have own transportation. Qualified participants may be provided with study related care, exams, tests and investigational medication.
We will be happy to hear from you.