What to expect
We offer a warm and pleasant décor designed with your comfort in mind. Our super – efficient and caring staff are ready to get right down to business. There is none of the usual waiting because we respect the value of your time.
- A comprehensive medical history review and physical exam
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, Aneurysm and other serious conditions
- Blood chemistry panel including: HDL and LDL subclasses, Comprehensive metabolic panel, Complete blood count (CBC), TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone), Vitamin D 25-Hydroxy, Prostate specific antigen (men), hemoglobin A1c, Urinalysis, Chest X-ray, Spinal Evaluation, Flexibility and manual muscle testing, fitness evaluation, Pulmonary function test, Resting electrocardiogram, and Total body skin evaluation.
- A review and update of medications, vaccinations and immunizations, including those needed for international travel
- A lifestyle assessment including review of nutrition, stress management, alcohol, tobacco, and other